Front of House Team Member
WHAT DEFINES A TEAM MEMBER at CFA Capitol Hill East?
Team Members are individuals that have a proven track record of work ethic, self-discipline and a greater sense of responsibility. They maintain and model a servant’s attitude, display a willingness to go the 2nd mile, move with a sense of urgency and hold themselves and others accountable to the standards and expectations set forth by Chick-fil-A.
Team Leaders are responsible for:
- Meeting all expectations set forth in the CFA Capitol Hill East DTO Handbook.
- Ensuring that the store is Refreshingly Clean
- Execute CORE 4 for each & every guest
- Make Eye Contact
- Speak Enthusiastically
- Stay Connected
- Providing a dynamic guest experience
- Ensuring every order is an accurate order
- Ensuring stewardship measured by productivity and the lean system
**Starting at $15.20/hr