WHAT DEFINES A Shift Leader at CFA Capitol Hill East DTO?
Shift Leaders are individuals that have a proven track record of work ethic, self-discipline and a greater sense of responsibility. These individuals model a servant’s attitude; display a willingness to go the 2nd mile; move with a sense of urgency and hold themselves and others accountable to the standards and expectations set forth by Chick-fil-A.
Shift Leaders at Chick-fil-A Capitol Hill East are here to SERVE
Shift Leaders are responsible for the following:
- Assist the Director with setting and accomplishing goals for the team.
- Engaging and developing others: Educates, Equips, Encourages, and Expects the best out to the Team
- Reinventing Continuously: Constantly seeks to do things better and more efficiently
- Values Results and Relationships: Knows and understands how to connect with others and leads them to get desired results
- Embodies the Values of Chick-fil-A: They work and lead people in a way that lines up with the standards and expectations of Chick-fil-A
Understands and can execute all operational positions
Proficient & productive in multiple areas of the operation
Example for team members