CFA Delivery Driver
Come join our new Delivery Team at Chick-fil-A Capitol Hill East DTO!
At Chick-fil-A Capitol Hill, the Delivery Driver role is more than just a job; it is an opportunity. We are seeking part-time candidates who have excellent people skills and a sense of urgency to help us take the Chick-fil-A customer service experience on the road. Drivers must be reliable, prompt, professional and maintain Chick-fil-A's high standard of guest satisfaction at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Represent Chick-fil-A as a brand ambassador by embracing and demonstrating our values and our culture at the highest level at all times.
• Execute safe driving best practices when operating delivery vehicles for meal deliveries with a sense of urgency.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by protecting and upholding our brand at all times as you attend to customer concerns as they arise on a delivery.
• Maintain Operational Excellence in vehicles and delivery assembly area (cleanliness, speed and accuracy, taste of food, and attentive & courteous) at all times.
• Meet with supervisor on shift to receive specific position and duty(s) on current shift
• Complete the Driver Training Program.
• Adhere to Chick-fil-A rules and dress code at all times.
• Other duties as assigned
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
• All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
• The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
• College Scholarships
• At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
• Competitive Pay
• Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business, people skills and have opportunities for advancement.
• Sick Pay
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Food Discounts
• Earn Tips
• Consistent Schedule
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Must have a working smartphone with a data plan, GPS and space to download bringg app
• Must have a valid state-issued driver's license and at least 3 years of driving experience with a clean driving record.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Ability to carry delivery tote bags (approximately 5- 40 lbs).
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
• Must be able to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
• Previous delivery or professional driver experience is preferred, but not required