Evening Shift / Closing Director
What characteristics make up a Director?
Directors are individuals that have a proven track record of work ethic, self-discipline and a
greater sense of responsibility. These individuals model a servant’s attitude; display a
willingness to go the 2nd mile; move with a sense of urgency and hold themselves and others
accountable to the standards and expectations set forth by Chick-fil-A.
Directors at Chick-fil-A Capitol Hill DTO are here to SERVE
Directors are responsible for the following:
• Seeing and Shaping the Future: Sets Goals and clearly communicates them to the team
• Engaging and developing others: Educates, Equips, Encourages, and Expects the best out
to the Team
• Reinventing Continuously: Constantly seeks to do things better and more efficiently
• Values Results and Relationships: Knows and understands how to connect with others
and leads them to get desired results
• Embodies the Values of Chick-fil-A: They work and lead people in a way that lines up
with the standards and expectations of Chick-fil-A
**Must have 1-2 years experience in Restaurant Management
**ServSafe Certification recommended.